We are so pleased to say that we won an award for the best primary resource in wellbeing at the Teach Primary Awards
The judges thoughts:
This is an excellent resource which addresses contemporary issues in relation to online safety.
- Suitability – the resources is very suitable for the intended age group.
- Originality – the use scenario-based learning is highly original. Using game-based learning, Gooseberry Planet is unique. It offers a highly innovative approach to teaching e-Safety. Pupils face real-life online scenarios to which they must respond, whilst simultaneously collecting stars and competing with their classmates. This is extremely motivating for children.
- Impact – the resource aims to educate children about online safety and the associated risks.
- Durability – the resource is an online resource so is durable.
- Accessibility – the resource is accessible.
- Value for money – the resource provides an excellent range of resources for teachers and tracking facilities for students.