Staff can access the course online (including on an app on mobile phones) via 13 accessible modules. Each module is followed by a short assessment, to check understanding. They may re-visit the modules as often as they wish to improve or refresh their scores and knowledge.
Results are available to Designated Safeguarding Leads or Head Teachers to check that the course has been completed and identify any areas of weakness. On successful completion, staff obtain a certificate. There is a refresher quiz to be completed three months after the main course has been completed.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- PCs and Laptops – Windows 7 and above (app available for Windows 10) – Browsers should be Google Chrome or Firefox. (Do not use Internet Explorer or Edge)
- Chromebooks – Google Chrome
- Macs – (No APP available) – Google Chrome or Firefox browsers only
- iPads/ iPods/ iPhones – minimum operating system is IOS 9 or above
- Android Tablets/Phones – must use Android KITKAT or above.
NOTE: Windows apps will work on Windows 10 PCs as well as Windows mobile devices.
There are no apps for Windows 7; but if using Chrome or Firefox browsers with Windows 7, both the school/teacher admin system will work, as will the game (using WebGL).