Author Archive for: stella
About Stella James
A fun game app that’s designed for children between 9 and 13 years. There are a total of 4 levels and each level will help educate you child about being safe online. Plus free parallel Parent App, this lets you track how far your child’s got through the game so you know what they’ve learned, and gives you hints and tips to help you start a conversation and get involved in their learning journey.
Entries by Stella James
We are really pleased that Sean Arbutnot will be presenting this webinar and giving some useful advice on how we should be talking within the school about radicalisation. These webinars will only last 30 minutes.
Please join Gooseberry Planet and My Concern on the 2nd April at 4pm With the digital world being an integral part of our lives, we can’t expect it to be any different for our children and young people. In this webinar we will discuss current online risks such as grooming, online bullying, county lines and […]
March 25th at 8.30am Copyrights & Fake News We only have to look at YouTube and see how young adults use very well know artist, but is this breaking the law? Stella James will also explore Fake News and how do we build resilience.
Follow Us on Social Media
- What is Gooseberry Planet?February 20, 2019 - 12:29 pm
- 2nd April – When the Virtual is the Reality – a holistic approach to digital and ‘real world’ safeguardingFebruary 18, 2019 - 3:05 pm
- Lonely Hearts Romance Fraudster AlertFebruary 18, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Is online gaming good or bad?February 17, 2019 - 10:51 am
- Understanding gaming with Gooseberry PlanetFebruary 15, 2019 - 12:28 pm
- Managing time online with Gooseberry PlanetFebruary 10, 2019 - 12:26 pm